Welcome to Atlas RoofingAtlas Roofing started with Structural Insulated Panel Roofing Systems in 2006. The first application was for an office block in Pretoria - over steel purlins with suspended ceilings. Since then, Atlas Roofing has successfully completed many SIP roofing installations - each project different and unique.
Starting off with a small specialised team of workers, Atlas has grown to have four to five trained teams on various sites, along with offices and a manufacturing facility and warehouse based in Capital Park, Pretoria.
Structured Insulated Panels
SIPS are made up of various elements collectively providing a strong, multipurpose roof panel with excellent structural, thermal and aesthetic values.
Our SIPS consist of:
• Magnesium oxide ceiling board 9mm
• Polyurethane foam Insulation 80mm
• Oriented strand board 11mm
• Mineral Torchon or Bitumen roof shingles
Advantages of SIP’S
• Energy effiecient
• Lower electricity bills
• Maintain acceptable temperatures
• Reduces carbon footprint
• Improved acoustics
• High R-Value rating
• Low U-value rating (heat loss)
• Speed of installation
• Can be used in conjunction with Photo Voltaic panels
External Finishes• Torchon
• Metal Sheeting
Internal Finishes• Nutec
• Magnesium Oxide Board
• Flat chromadek sheeting